The annual Search Engine Land Awards shines a spotlight on SEO and SEM professionals at the top of their fields. Out of nearly 300 submissions from leading digital agencies, in-house marketing teams and individuals around the globe, several YEC member companies were nominated for prestigious recognitions in multiple categories.
Below, we highlight the YEC nominees:
Led by founder Kristopher Jones, LSEO is a full-service SEO company.
- Best Local Search Marketing Initiative — SEM for Manhattan CryoBank
- Best Integration Of Search Into Cross-Channel Marketing for Manhattan CryoBank
Tammy Leigh Kahn is head of business development at inSegment, a full-service digital marketing performance agency.
- Best B2B Search Marketing Initiative — SEO for Rentex
Power Digital Marketing
Led by CEO Grayson Lafrenz and Founder Nick-Bjorn Slettengren, Power Digital Marketing is a top online internet marketing agency.
- Best Overall SEO Initiative — Small Business for PlushCare
- Best Integration Of Search Into Cross-Channel Marketing for CannaPet
John Lincoln, Ignite Visibility
John Lincoln is the CEO of Ignite Visibility, the top ranked SEO company in California.
- John Lincoln, Search Marketer Of The Year — Male
Led by Founder and CEO Michael Mothner, Wpromote is a full-service online marketing firm with 250+ full-time employees based out of its Los Angeles headquarters.
- Agency Of The Year — SEM
See the full list here.
These are just a handful of YEC members’ recent exciting achievements. Read about what other members are working on here. Have news of your own to share with the community? Submit your accomplishments to our team.