Public Liability Injury Claim

This post was originally published on this site

Public liability injuries occur a person hurts themselves due to the neglect of another person who has neglected the duty to care for those on their premises. If you were injured in a public place and it wasn’t your fault, then you might be entitled for compensation. TheYEC deals with compensation claims involving public liability injury.

If you want to receive public liability compensation, then you have to prove that the organisation who owns the property or responsible for maintaining it is responsible for your injury. If you want to get an idea of whether or not you have a personal injury claim, then call TheYEC . You can call them at 0808 164 9153. Alternatively, you can go online to start your claim.

We have litigation lawyers and personal injury solicitors located throughout Wales, England and Scotland who specialise in public liability injury. Our lawyer can represent you and they can make arrangements for you to receive rehabilitation support services, as well as equipment to be proved in the United Kingdom. We can arrange such services to be provided anywhere in the country.

Filing A Claim Compensation For Public Liability Injuries

The first thing you should do is contact TheYEC and explain what has happened to you. It’s important that we know what happened, where it happened and when it happened. We also want to find out if there were people who witnessed the accident or if you have pictures of the scene or of your injuries.

After you’ve provided us with all of the crucial details, a personal injury lawyer will examine your claim. Then we will let you know how successful we think your claim is. Remember, we take on cases on a No Win No Fee basis.

You can contact us to speak with us. Either call us on 0808 164 9153 or via online. We will return your call as soon as possible.

Example Of Public Liability Injuries

Slips, falls and trips are the most common types of public liability injuries. These types of accidents can be caused by slippery floors and obstructions. Poorly maintained roads and paths can lead to these accidents too.

For example you can file a claim against a supermarket if there was liquid that was left on the floor or if you slipped and hurt yourself on a council-owned property, such as a school. You can file a claim against the local authority if you injured yourself on their property. However, if you injured yourself during the course of your work, then you can file a claim against the company you work for.

If the accident occurred at a private home, then you might be able to file a claim. For example, if you injured yourself after being hit by a falling roof tile, then you might be able to file a claim. However, the landlord or home owner should have insurance in the event something like this were to happen.

Are you not sure if you have a claim? Do you have questions? If so, then contact TheYEC today or go online to start your claim.